Thursday 6 September 2012

Ha Ha, without  technical support I have manage to retrieve photos of the hexagon box and load them onto the computer, is there no ends to my talents? These feats of daring and skill do come at a cost, mainly a ship load of paracetamol, and I shall most likely have to lie down with a vintage copy of R.S.M, ( rubber stamp maddness) in the near future.


This is hexagon box closed,


hexagon box open. There are three boxes in fact, covered in pockets and tags, printed text and other embellishments.I really enjoyed making this box and the two other boxes. But I must tell you that I have returned to my roots and spending my time painting and doodling with gay abandon. It was all due to Craftydollybirds, we are doing two large collaborations and with each one there had to be a journal to accompany it. I enjoyed working on the "stuff" very much, but found myself desperate to get to the journals and work on them. So out came the  inks, pens, paint, masks and wax crayons and anything else I could get my inky fingers on. What joy!


-


I love to use Rangers distress ink, the re-inkers mainly, but not in the mini mister, spend all the time re filling them. Get a much bigger set of spritzer bottles and get some work done! Superdrug sell spritzer bottles intended for hand luggage. Also the Dylusions ink are just great if you want some real strong colour.

Ok now onto Artefact A.T.C swap, ( artist trading cards) which I run. I will get around to taking pictures of your wonderful work and putting on my blog. Always looking for new members so email me if you are interested. Its snail mail, once a month.

Now just before I close I would like to apologize for my pitiful spelling, so please read for content only, and keep your red pen for doodling.

No comments:

Post a Comment