Tuesday 9 October 2012

I do a bit of doodling now and then!

It is common knowledge that I am always doodling. Sometimes I doddle, because I doodle better than I spell! But I have to confess it has reached a new level. I am hooked, I jest not, this is serious. Dishes not washed, children not feed, dog not walked, oh that's not so bad, as I don't have a dog, but I do have a fantasy of doodling on rows of parked cars, it would look so cool! I am thinking of putting up a fence in the front garden just to doodle on, hang on , I will doodle the fence then put it up, "DOODLE YOUR ART OUT", plastered on the side of my house, fabulous!!!

One of many!
At least I know I am not alone with my passion, thanks to all the fabulous, talented ladies on Daisy Yellow.

arrr?  Two of many
Waves
Then it's, what else can I do with doodling?

A daily paper prompt from Daisy Yellow

Then I had to colour it

Adding an image.

Again!

Now what happens with shapes?
I haven't stopped yet!
I could go on, but I won't as I have to go and doddle..., I mean doodle!

No comments:

Post a Comment