Monday 24 December 2012

HAPPY CHRISTMAS YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE

I just want to take this opportunity to wish you all the happiest and peaceful Christmas possible.

Double page corner flip pockets!
These pages are created by using two pages in the book to form one pocket. The back of the pocket is created by selecting a sheet of decorated paper and stitching around it. I did this twice , once for each side. Then I folded over the corners of the other pages to an angle I found pleasing and made a crease. I then measured this. Next I cut two pieces of contrasting paper slightly bigger than the folded edge. Stitch these too. Next glue the decorative paper to the pages in the book. Where the corner folds down make a hole and add a brad to secure. Glue the bottom of the folded page to the other page, to create the pocket Next add three brads to the edge of each page.

I stayed up and waited to see if I could catch a glimpse of the jolly old elf. So pleased I did.....


I was a little concerned as that fire was lit, whilst having dinner a few hours previous!

No comments:

Post a Comment