Tuesday 18 December 2012

On The Nineteenth Day

I added a photo window. This was cut out with the Big shot.

Photograph will slot in from the top, where the red glitter band is.
On the other side of the layout we have yet another photograph opportunity or I would rather journal on these fold outs. To create this, I folded an A4 piece of black card into quarters, length ways. Trimmed the top to look like a tag, while the card is folded. Then on white card I cut seven pieces, slightly smaller that the black tag. The white card was decorated with chipped sapphire distress ink from Ranger and then stamped with a holly leaf. I attached a ribbon to the back on the concertina tag book. Then glued the tag book onto the page. Add some ribbon to the tag tops.

Great fun concertina book.

No comments:

Post a Comment