Sunday 30 December 2012

On The thirtieth of December,


We are relaxing with a double page spread of decorative paper, placed there to house some photographs, or perhaps, a special card or two.
Room for some last Christmas thoughts and memories.
Maybe some festive poetry or comments people have made over the holidays which you would like to reflex on at some later day.

I have to confess I do fine the days between Christmas an New Year rather sad, so I much rather think about the New Year and what that is going to bring. This year I am so excited, I have so many things I want to share with you fine people, but I think I will tell you more about that tomorrow. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo ,never know if my comments get to you but here goes. It`s New Years Day so a very Happy New Year to you and yours!
    My little piglet is now overfull with Christmassy happenings so in the spirit of Advent it concludes on 25-ish December.
    It`s been great fun along the way and I`ve had to be inventive,I would have liked to have sent you a sneak preview but the technology is,as you are aware,beyond me!
    Enjoy your new year challenges and I look forward to seeing you soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent news, and Happy New Year to you too. Please bring your book to dollybirds, I cant wait to see it. x

    ReplyDelete