Tuesday 23 July 2013

....,and relax!

This week I have mainly been recovering. I don't think people realize how exhausting doing open studios are.  Fabulous, but exhausting. Anyway this years are over now, apart from a little open day on the 7th of December, which is more like a Christmas party than anything else. Now I really have to tidy up the studios and put things away, but I must send some art to various magazine to be published... hopefully. I haven't done that in quite a while, and it is great fun seeing your work in print.This week I have mainly being playing with the puppies. So hot for them. I had to leave them for choir practice this week, which I didn't like doing but they were fine.
This Saturday will see the last of the CraftyDollyBird group meeting at St Johns. I can not tell you how wonderful it was to find them and be part of such a talented group. So pleased we will start a new group here at Artefact in September. We don't have a name yet, but we are working on it. So poor Andrew has got between now and September to get the toilet block in,... he is such a good boy, and he loves plumbing!

No comments:

Post a Comment