Wednesday 12 February 2014

Hello Munchkins!

I hope this week finds you in good spirits, even if there has bee a little snow around here. I got Snow excited last night, but it didn't stay and the puppy wouldn't go out! Speaking of Hector, he is nine months old on Friday, Valentines day, arrrh.   How time fly's when your having fun!
What a gorgeous boy.
What have I been doing? Well, quite a bit,




Alice was feeling like she needed to hibernate which got me thinking......., hence the Alice Bear.


I don't think I told you, but I have joined an online group which I can not recommend enough. Run by the wonderful, Teesha and Tracey Moore it is a journalers heaven and called, The Artstronauts Club. You can start from as little as $5 a month. A bigger bargain can not be found. Well I wanted to make some playing card, so I needed to do some backgrounds and here they are, sprits, painted stamped and collaged



Cut......
to size, these are 9.9 x 7 cms.
lack the edges....of course!
Find pictures
Cut out and glue in place.


Look good colour copied too.
Start to shade
Oh this is space girl and another story!
See you soon. x

No comments:

Post a Comment