Tuesday 4 February 2014

Just trying to keep up!

Hello everyone. I hope February finds you well and in a creative mood. Teaching A.T.C's at the York Embroiders Guild last Saturday and we had a hoot, thanks to those who attended. That was the second session there this year. I am afraid I will not be doing another A.T.C class there for a while, but I will be doing an Altered book class with guild members in April, more details later. If you are not in the guild but would like to attend an altered book class I will be running them regularly at ARTefact from April this year. Check out my website at,artefactory.org








I never take enough photos at these sessions, always remember at the end and run round last minute! Must try harder!

Ephemera ETC.... group working hard on altering books, Children's boards books here at ARTefact, couple of Saturdays ago and starting on The Altered Book Bibble.




Wonderful folders for all our hand outs.
Fabulous board books in all shapes and sizes.
And Tina has made her lunch box, yummy!
I am playing with molding and paper clay at the moment making dolls heads to turn into jewelry.

I do happen to have a lot of these heads, I just love them.
Filling in the eyes.
And making a mold
I am also playing with altered books......
Enjoying these pictures.

Don't forget if you go on face book, I have two pages there, ARTefact and Joanne Wilson, Please call in and have a look, my class schedule is on ARTefact if you are interested. all the best see you soon                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment