Thursday 20 February 2014

Washi Tape

Hello my dears, are you well? I do hope so. Today I am going to show you how to make my own Washi Tape. I love this stuff, but the really nice ones are really expensive, so  I think it is time to run a few experiments of my own and here is the first report there will be more.....,
Yummy!
Get some decorated tissue paper and cut in half, just so it is more manageable. 
Some double sided tape in various widths.
Put in on a non stick surface. Make sure you are sticking the tape on the BACK of the tissue paper.
Place the tape over parts of the design you really like.
Cover the tissue paper with tape.
And rip it apart!
Tidy the edges.....,
And black them!


Now I am onto colouring the tissue paper, and of course stamping your own tissue paper to turn it into tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment