Wednesday 23 July 2014

I love life, life loves me......

What wonderful weather we are having which is just fabulous to get out there are enjoy. I still have to create, but you can do that out side too. Grab your journals and a few pens and head outside, the park, your favorite coffee shop and sit and journal what absolute joy..., I am truly blessed.

Playing with fruit
I love these books that come out of Japan and the wonderful Gothic dressing up pictures.
Change their faces and re dress in collage...,
Add hats and other accessories..., what fun
Also working on a project set by The Ephemera etc group. A concertina book on the theme of houses. The size of project was dictated by the piece of material given.
My house template.
I used the card I had previous sprayed and painted.
Added text paper from a book, and some stamping.
some painting around the edges.
spot more stamping.
Added some punched out stars and hearts. Photocopied the house for future use, be that in greetings cards or other collage work.
added a couple of coats of gel medium. the houses are finished, but they needed something.
People, or little people, of better still house fairies!
for these children I used old photograph which I photocopied and cut them out. Added a tint of colour...,
And then some wings with glitter, of course!
HOME
IS WHERE
THE ART
IS!
Amen to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment