Wednesday 10 September 2014

Hello Munchkins.

I haven't really got an awful lot to show this week as I have been spending my time painting the teaching studio.
A couple  of weeks back I did start that sea side frame so I will show you what it looks like now.

As I believe I said, not my cup of tea!
Take it to bits
Gesso
Collage
Ink
Stamp
Opps! Never mind we have glue.
Gather some Stuff!

Put it all together....,
And black the edges
At the carboot I got some art Stuff!

A metal sign will look great cut up and turned into a book.
Some fabulous books..., got to stop buying books!!!!!
The 4th of September saw the start of Illuminarti Omega, What a fantastic bunch of people. We had a great evening and I was horrid enough to set them homework..., Artist Trading Cards. They will have a great time with these. There are only six places left in this group if anyone is interested. We meet two Thursday evenings a month 6 pm til 9 pm..., ish!

No comments:

Post a Comment