Tuesday 9 December 2014

On the 9th day of Christmas

We attached the pocket to the back of the file folder.

Like this!
Add  a piece of decorative paper to the back of the pocket.

I made mine by cutting my paper, 8 and 3/4 by 2 inches. Add glue to the back and place at the back of the pocket.

Now we need to add decoration to the front.

These are the two papers I have chosen for my front cover.
Add tape to the smaller paper and join on the other decorative paper.
Cut two piece of cereal box to fit your covers. Mine measure 11 and 1/2 inch by 3 and 3/4 inch.
Cover in your paper. Miter the corner for a nice neat finish.
I messed up the line when joining the two papers together, so to put it right I used a length of washi tape.
Add to your cover. WAIT! if you wait a ribbon closure glue it on before your paper!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment