Thursday 17 September 2015

Car boots.....,

are still providing me with great stuff for artful play,
The red thing is a fabric belt with metal buckle. The decoration on the belt is of a large tape measure.
Could not resist her day before I start mt degree!!!

First day at college, terrifying..., but it is going to be fabulous. If you want to see more in-depth view of my college work and indeed the whole degree experience head over to my other blog, http://scholarti.blogspot.co.uk


Tempus, my drawing machine he worked well


IlluminARTi Alpha group have been making Midori Note book, or travelers note books as they are sometimes call them. I alter the template for my own Midori as I like to use the Chrondex.
My Midori, slightly longer
Colour coded time management

Three signatures



No comments:

Post a Comment