Wednesday 16 March 2016

Note Books

Hello everyone. You may remember I did some A3 collage sheets a while back and had those designs turned into fabric...., as well as other things. So now I need to make some small note books for a project with The Ephemera Group and some will go on Folksy.
My fabric, ready to go.
And some black cotton for contrast.
working out what size of note books I wish to make.
Made myself a view finder, so I can pick whats going to be seen and where!!
I love the colour testing thingys you get on the edge of fabric.
Template for the black fabric I need to cut out. I shall do the black slightly bigger than the front fabric , so it acts as a frame and helps the colours to "pop"!
All the left over trimmings, I shall be having fun with those later.
Stiffener and bondaweb.

Stitching my name labels on.
Stitching the backing on.....,
And trimming.
Folding, front view.
Back view.
Into the Book press over night.
I will show you the rest of the process later, xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment